..KURSUS KEPIMPINAN.. ( part 1)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today I went to my school.. I got da 'kursus kepimpinan'.. I wakil kpd Pengerusi SLAD (Skim Lencana Anti Dadah) & Setiausaha Kelab Catur.. Its a cool thing u know.. At first I thought its a bored thing.. I like 'yurkk'.. But then evything went so nice.. So cool.. So fun.. So enjoyable..

At first, we have to register our name at da front desk.. Then we got da 'morning exercise'.. haha.. Daq cool part kitorang dance tarian Poco-poco.. Best gilew.. Hahaha.. Then we divide into 12 groups.. my group has 13 members.. Me, Atan, Aiman, Nabila jouny, Wadi & somemore that I cant remember their name.. Hahaha..

After we have been divided into groups, my group got da honour to play da 'wawasan sarang labah-labah'.. Got 3 halangan.. So cool bila lepas.. hanya 6 orang perlu lepas & I antara nya cz I got a tiny cute body.. Haha.. then we go to da next activities called 'Si Buta'.. At this activity, we have to blind our eyes.. Like lost our sighteness lo.. Cool cz bergerak as a team.. How we work as a team work memang nice gilew.. Haha... Then next activity was the 'Menjunjung Kasih".. We have to take a good care for the baloon that fill with water.. hahaha...



ops..sory guys... got to go... I will tell u next pasrt k... see u later..daaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all da candies come from here Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino