..syizehar past..

Monday, May 25, 2009

theres alwz be a guy in our life.. we neva plan to get too know him until he be da one.. my simlpe been so beautiful since he came back to my life.. Mohd Ezhar b. Modh Razali, a simple name but full with love.. actually, kitorg dah copel since 21 January 2008.. he prupose me on 19 Jan.. perkenalan kitorg start when haikal aka ice text me by using his no.. then kitorg bknln, talk & talk til we fall in love.. but dat time jodoh ktorg xpnjg.. we break up on June 2008.. he cheated on me with ma on bestfren.. whats such is she is his brother gulfren.. but now i know...he do all dat bcz his brother ask him too.. he accept it & let me go bcz he didnt luph me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all da candies come from here Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino